In immediately’s fast-paced enterprise world, you’ll be able to’t simply depend on IQ and EQ to get you by and leaders have to learn to develop into extra adaptable.
That’s the assumption of Future Crunch co-founder Tané Hunter, who believes Adaptability Quotient (AQ) goes to develop into extra necessary than ever within the years forward.
On this episode of the Elevate podcast with Elite Agent Managing Editor, Samantha McLean, Tané and Rhea Mercado reveal the distinction between IQ, EQ and AQ and why the main focus is transferring in the direction of adaptability.
Additionally they focus on how know-how is trying to vary the world for the higher, the distinction between naive optimism and engaged energetic optimism and why it’s not people vs know-how.
Additionally they discuss how know-how is permitting people to be extra inventive and why you have to encompass your self with people who find themselves smarter than you.
“For common well-being, all the time encompass your self with people who find themselves smarter than you. And that doesn’t imply essentially IQ or EQ, however encompass your self, with individuals which are smarter than you, in a special space. As a result of they are going to know much less of your perceived notions.” – Tané Hunter.
Samantha, Tané and Rhea additionally focus on:
- 4:00 – Tané’s journey to founding Future Crunch.
- 9:45 – The aim of Future Crunch.
- 13:15 – What’s occurring on the earth that’s thrilling Tané and Rhea.
- 17:45 – Find out how to use Chat GPT for self-reflection.
- 20:00 – Find out how to keep optimistic in the course of the laborious occasions.
- 28:15 – What to anticipate from Future Crunch at Elite Retreat.
- 27:00 – The distinction between IQ, EQ and AQ
- 33:00 – The significance of being you and why you have to encompass your self with totally different individuals.